Is Your Consumer Using Social Media?
Advertising Age has a great article on social media. The key statistic is that 78 percent of marketers want to spend on social media, but only 8 percent have any spend decidated in their budgets to it. As part of the article, they link to a white paper by Smash Lab that goes over what social media is.
(I guess the next lesson will be “what is a blog” for marketers. Someone should tell Smash Lab that of those 112 million blogs, 108 million of them haven’t been published in a year, or a dedicated to “entertainment”.)
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Your Software Product Is Doomed When…
- The Elements Of Community: Just How Many Passive Viewers Are Active Contributors?
- The Social Skinny: 100 Social Media, Mobile And Internet Statistics For March 2012
- To Google+: If You Have To Say, “Make Sure You’re Using It Correctly,” The UX Needs Work
- Mobile Social Networking Up For Everyone Except For MySpace