Consultant Thursdays: What Are The Cardinal Sins Of A Consultant?
From David Coerchon:
- Not delivering
- Involving himself in the customer’s company internal issues
- Not listening
- Thinking the project might last forever
- Not thinking to learn for the next project
- Thinking it’s over when he leaves the customer
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Consultant Thursdays: What Are The Cardinal Sins Of A Consultant?
- Consultant Thursdays: It’s Sometimes A Lot Of Small Things Instead Of A Big Thing
- QuickTip Sundays: In-and-Out Burger And Expert Vs. Simple Interfaces
- Become a Better Designer In Less Than An Hour: Four Ways
- Service Design For UX Designers