CMS Fridays: White Paper On SharePoint Public Facing Websites
You want to build a public facing website using SharePoint? It’s not a trivial matter (and not something you would expect the corner dentist to be doing), but it’s a great tool for it, and where I work at, we’ve implemented a few really large websites, and I’m in the middle of designing a large one for a government agency in Alaska.
J. Boye has a white paper on what to consider if you want to implement SharePoint for a public facing site. It’s a fair article (and I think worth less than the $200 I paid for it), but if you need some kind of opinion to give to your executives, this is it.
(I need to get in the business of writing white papers.)
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- CMS Fridays: Dynamic Knowledge Environment
- Masters Of The Obvious: McKinsey & Company Says IT Investments Can Save Companies Money
- CMS Fridays: SharePoint And The Square Peg, Round Hole Scenario
- Cool Website Tuesdays: ClickTale
- CMS Fridays: Showing Progress And Managing Content In A SharePoint Implementation