Silly Saturdays: You May Be A Design Redneck If…
- If you think a JPEG is a large party kegger.
- If you think websites are where lots of spiders hang out.
- If you think Photoshop is a new form of vocational training.
- If you think a complimentary color scheme is plaids and stripes, you may be a design redneck.
- If you think Clipart is something you cut out of the Sunday funnies, you might be a design redneck.
- You might be a design redneck if you think toner is rubbed on before going outside.
- You may be a design redneck if you think software is your under garments after washing with fabric softener.
- If you think typography is related to the hill behind your house.
- If you think InDesign is a new wave rock band, you might be a design redneck.
- If you think a light bulb moment is when you open the refrigerator door.
The complete list is at Graphic Design Blog.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.