- If you think a JPEG is a large party kegger.
- If you think websites are where lots of spiders hang out.
- If you think Photoshop is a new form of vocational training.
- If you think a complimentary color scheme is plaids and stripes, you may be a design redneck.
- If you think Clipart is something you cut out of the Sunday funnies, you might be a design redneck.
- You might be a design redneck if you think toner is rubbed on before going outside.
- You may be a design redneck if you think software is your under garments after washing with fabric softener.
- If you think typography is related to the hill behind your house.
- If you think InDesign is a new wave rock band, you might be a design redneck.
- If you think a light bulb moment is when you open the refrigerator door.
The complete list is at Graphic Design Blog.
- If Architects Had To Work Like Web Designers
- Intuition HQ: The Ultimate Usability Resource Roundup
- Web Typography Is Dead! Long Live Web Typography!
- CMS Fridays: Why Do SharePoint Projects Fail?
- Silly Saturdays: Human Resources Humor