Consultant Thursdays: Being More Strategic
The hardest part about being a consultant is emphasizing to the client they need strategic thinking when all the client wants you to do is build mockups or design wireframes. “Can’t you just come up with it?” They ask.
Noise Between Stations has some helpful tips that cover talking strategy with your clients, and in effect redefining the relationship.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Consultant Thursdays: Ten Ways To Make Sure You And Your Clients See Eye To Eye
- How To Integrate Strategy-Focused Activities Into Your Process
- How To Be a UX Consultant
- So You Want To Be a UX Consultant? Read This.
- Consultant Thursdays: Four Things To Ask For When Hiring A User Experience Firm Or Consultant