Cool Website Tuesdays: FiveThirtyEight.com
I’ve done my part (dropped off my absentee ballot at the poll, bypassing the hordes that like standing in line), so now all I can do is wait for the vote. FiveThirtyEight.com feeds that fix — it’s a stat geek’s guide to the election
The site everything from the number of interviews that John McCain and Barack Obama have done (
2,077,765) to projections after projections after projections. It ain’t fancy, but it’s very usable.
Do your part.
Vote. Then visit this site.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- OKCupid: IPhone Users Have More Sex
- CNN’s Star Wars Hologram Puts Gee Whiz Technology In The 2008 Election
- For Barack Obama, It Was About Branding, Branding, Branding
- QuickTip Sundays: Facebook And The (Obvious) Importance Of Labeling And Taxonomy
- While We We’re Sleeping, We Got Placed Ahead Of Jakob Nielsen