Career Mondays: Flex Developer In Los Angeles, California
I’ve been receiving inquiries about posting jobs here. Because of this, I’ll be posting new opportunities every Monday. Some of them aren’t pure User Experience, but they do have some kind of User Experience or SharePoint slant to them. If you see anything here, or are looking for a job, send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Level Flex Developer, Southern California
A technology product and services company is looking for a Flex Developer with two years experience to join their User Experience team. The company is international in scope and a leader in their field, and their client list includes Fortune 500 companies that use their award winning, enterprise-level products and solutions. They may consider the right candidate if they have experience in a J2EE environment and are looking to expand their skill set.
The position is either a full time or contract.
- Rich Internet Application (RIA) development experience, preferably with AJAX or Adobe Flash
- Experience with the Adobe Flex development environment
- Advanced HTML and CSS skills
- ActionScript skills
- J2EE Experience
- Good communication skills
- Well versed at working with User Experience teams and processes
- Proven track record of delivering innovative solutions
- Full time: $80,000 to $120,000
- Contract: Depending on experience
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Career Mondays: Senior Level Front End Developer In Los Angeles, California
- Career Mondays: UNIX Systems Administrator In Los Angeles, California
- Career Mondays: Senior Java Mobile Engineer In Los Angeles, California
- Career Mondays: Lead Experience Architect In Denver, Colorado
- Career Mondays: Senior .NET Developer In Los Angeles, California