Consultant Thursdays: Are You Solving Your Clients’ Problems?
Copyblogger has a great post about solving customers’ problems. The same should apply to clients.
- Are you solving their problems?
- Is your work memorable?
- Is your offer obvious and clear?
- Should they believe you?
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Contrast: Have You Tried Talking To Them?
- Forbes: The End Of The Engineer
- QuickTip Sundays: Verizon.com, And Making Your Call To Actions Clear
- Customers That Click: Seven Key Questions To Consider When Building A Best Class Website
- Kalzumeus: Don’t Call Yourself A Programmer, And Other Career Advice