From Zeldman: 20 Signs You Don’t Want That Web Design Project
Here’s the first five:
- Client asks who designed your website.
- Client shows you around the factory, introducing you to all his employees. Then, behind closed doors, tells you: "If you do a bad job with this website, I'm going to have to let these people go."
- Client takes six months to respond to your proposal, but doesn't change his due date.
- At beginning of get-acquainted meeting, client informs you that someone has just bought his company.
- Client, who manufactures Russian nesting dolls, demands to know how many Russian nesting doll sites you have designed
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.