Career Mondays: Information Architect In San Francisco, California
If you know of anyone or are interested in the position, send an email to email@example.com.
The opportunity is for a temporary to permanent mid to senior level Information Architect that lives local to San Francisco.
The company is a high-end fashion retailer in Union Square area of San Francisco. Office is in the heart of everything: shopping, restaurants, transportation, and is housed in a heritage-style office building with exposed brick walls, big open spaces, and a cozy, close-knit team.
Must be able to lead initiatives and make recommendations, and be proactive the user experience process. Experience working on major site builds in an e-commerce environment is required. Experience in fashion a major plus, but not a requirement.
Please be able to have the full range of information architect skills like building wireframes and writing personas, understand shopping cart functionality, and an ability to evangelize your user experience ideas to a greater team. Having a great sense of humor, and a collaborative team spirit is great too.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Career Mondays: Information Architect — Los Angeles, CA
- Career Mondays: Web Product Manager – Los Angeles, California
- Want To Get Started As An Information Architect? These Are Last Books You Will Ever Need.
- Career Mondays: Producer, ECommerce Execution – Glendale, California
- Do You Know The User Experience Process? Here’s A Good Place To Start