Mashable: 10 Most Common Misconceptions About User Experience Design
My favorite: User Experience Design is not a step in the process, it is the process.
They also talk about User Experience about being about the business. They should remind some Information Architects about that part too.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- CMS Fridays: Why Do SharePoint Projects Fail?
- Interaction Design Patterns: Why Re-invent The Wheel?
- When User Experience Intersects With Business Goals During A Checkout Process: Too Many Buttons Are A Bad Thing
- Podcast: About Process With Greg Phillips Of Clariscope.com
- Go Ahead, Mac My Day: Tell Me More