Career Mondays: Lead Experience Architect In Denver, Colorado
If interested, send your resume to email@example.com.
A company located in Denver, Colorado are looking for a senior level Lead Experience Architect with strong interests and capabilities in the rapid development of Rich Internet Applications. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- Gather business requirements, user needs, and visual requirements
- Facilitate key client workshops to solicit feedback and generate consensus
- Guide clients through key design engagements
- Brainstorm best practices and innovation
- Design interaction design diagrams and interface wireframes
- Help define the user model and user interface for new applications
- Develop storyboards and prototypes to communicate UX and design ideas
- Analyze functional and performance requirements to maintain design architectures
- Lead a small team of professional UX Designers
- Strong client-facing presentation and communication skills
Required experience and skills
- 8 or more years of user interface design experience focused around
visual design for software applications, web, mobile devices, CD-ROMs, or
- 5 or more years as a User Experience lead
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with user interface design patterns, visual design elements, web technologies, and development methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable applications
- Experience with SaaS platform UI design
- Strong knowledge of MS and Adobe Suite software
- Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related field (BS or MS in Computer Science or related field a big plus).
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
- Experience with activities and deliverables associated with user centered design, SDLC, and functional requirements gathering.
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and teamwork skills.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Career Mondays: User Experience Intern — Costa Mesa, CA
- Career Mondays: Senior Visual Designer And Interaction Designer — San Francisco, CA
- Job Posting: Senior Interactive Designer — New York, New York
- Career Mondays: Senior Java Mobile Engineer In Los Angeles, California
- Career Mondays: Flex Developer In Los Angeles, California