Cool Website Tuesdays: Template Monster
I’ve been doing very simple company sites, and frankly, they don’t need too much information architecture. Think about it — how many different ways can you display a case study? What else is there to use other than About Us?
Most of the company sites I’ve been designing have been fairly static. For new ideas, I’ve been popping over to Template Monster. They have pages and pages of ideas, and if you want to pick one, the designs are fairly cheap, usually around $70. Not bad, considering you get the PSD file to start from.
I wonder when there’s going to be an Information Architecture Monster.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- CMS Fridays: Site Maps Vs. Meta Data Information Architecture
- Want To Get Started As An Information Architect? These Are Last Books You Will Ever Need.
- Interaction Design Patterns: Why Re-invent The Wheel?
- CMS Fridays: You Like Tags? How About A Complete Navigation Around It?
- The Unicorn Designer Dilemma: How To Avoid It