Career Mondays: Content Strategist In New York, New York
If you are interested, email me at email@example.com.
Top interactive agency is seeking a seasoned Sr Content Strategist/CS Lead for a three month project of the over 5,000 page site. Environment is highly collaborative and friendly, and extremely fast-paced and tactical in this stage.
- Competitive site analysis and benchmarking in content breadth, organization and presentation.
- Creating development plans for web content; recommending content types and organization based on user needs and marketing goals, identifying content gaps
- Presenting content strategy deliverables to clients
- Selecting and evaluating content; maintaining site content inventory.
- Defining research requirements for web strategy.
- Developing content attributes and classification schemes (content models)
- Understanding of relational databases is desirable.
- Content development and editorial calendar planning experience is desirable
- Supervisory/mentoring experience desirable
- Content Strategy Experience: 5 years
- Interactive marketing experience: 5 years
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Career Mondays: Front End Developer – Los Angeles, California
- Job Posting: Senior Interactive Designer — New York, New York
- Consultant Thursdays: Reversing Your Thinking About Product Roadmap
- CMS Fridays: Picking A Content Management System
- Career Mondays: Lead Experience Architect In Denver, Colorado