Podcast: About User Research With Hilary Bienstock
Welcome to podcast number two with Hilary Bienstock. Today, we talk about the importance of user research, how it can impact the development of a project, and ways to do it on the cheap. Hilary’s been doing it for several years, and counts Move.com and the Los Angeles Times as two of the organizations she has worked with.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Podcast: About The Value Of Community With Marc Danziger
- Podcast: About User Interface Patterns With J. Ambrose Little
- Podcast: About Customer Relationships And Retention With Kim Proctor
- Podcast: About Headlines With Linda Coss
- Podcast: About Agile And The User Experience Process With Paul Hodgetts