Cool Website Tuesdays: The League Of Movable Type
I’m kind of conflicted about Open Source, but at least for fonts The League Of Movable Type has a cool website. Maybe for true typography on the web, they can advance the cause.
We are Caroline and Micah, the founders of The League. As designers on the web, we have a calling to raise the standards of the web-design world. We’re not the only ones who value good design, and it’s time for the web world to catch up with it. We understand the challenges that comes with the internet, but with our recent discovery of @font-face, we started getting excited. For those who aren’t up to speed, @font-face is a fairly new addition to web styling, letting a designer specify the location of their own font files. Instead of having to design with just a handful of web-friendly fonts, we’ll be able to use any typeface we desire. Well, that’s our vision, anyway.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Want To Get Started As An Information Architect? These Are Last Books You Will Ever Need.
- User Interface Engineering: The Most Valuable UX Person In The World
- Living With Bugs: How To Mitigate Usability Issues
- Need HTML Prototyping Resources? Here’s My List.
- QuickTip Sundays: Verizon.com, And Making Your Call To Actions Clear