Career Mondays: Front End Developer – Los Angeles, California
- Integrating the user interface as designs into a variety of web-based templates that are functional in the development and quality testing environments
- Managing quality assurance testing feedback and corrections and deployments
- Documentation and design using Adobe Photoshop as becomes necessary to address interface experience gaps
- 5 years experience defining web based user interfaces
- 2 years using an existing UI library such as jQuery
- Excellent knowledge of browser compatibility issues
Send me a message if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Need HTML Prototyping Resources? Here’s My List.
- Six Reasons Why The Shortage Of UI Engineers Is Going To Get Worse
- Career Mondays: Flex Developer In Los Angeles, California
- Career Mondays: Senior Level Front End Developer In Los Angeles, California
- Career Mondays: Content Strategist In New York, New York