Silly Saturdays: Cheese Or Font?
As a follow up to my previous post about typography, I’d like to share a fun game called “Cheese or Font?”
The concept is pretty simple: the site presents you with a word and you have to decide if it’s a cheese or a font. Pretty brilliant and hilarious, if you ask me.
See the less PC, but just as fun(ny): Steakhouse or Gay Bar?
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Four Steps To Great Usability Testing (Without Breaking The Bank)
- Ux Magazine: UX Tips For People Who Think They Are UX Designers
- Web Typography Is Dead! Long Live Web Typography!
- Roi Carthy: It’s Not All About The UX. Except It’s All About The UX.
- What If You Redesigned American Airlines’ Site For Free And Got A Response?