QuickTip Sundays: The Fastest Way To Improve Your Site? Focus On Copy-Writing.
Ironically, the smallest bits of copy, microcopy, can have the biggest impact.
Microcopy is small yet powerful copy. It's fast, light, and deadly. It's a short sentence, a phrase, a few words. A single word. It's the small copy that has the biggest impact. Don't judge it on its sizeâ€¦judge it on its effectiveness.
One of the biggest misconceptions about the web is you just design it, and don’t worry about copy.
Copy has such a big impact, more so than design in some cases.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Creative Good: The Google Glass Feature No One Is Talking About
- Typographic Design Patterns And Best Practices From The Best Blogs Of Today
- Smashing Magazine: Customers Who Don’t Feel Valued Leave
- You Want People To Visit Your Site? How About Giving Them Something To Read.
- CMS Fridays: Showing Progress And Managing Content In A SharePoint Implementation