Career Mondays: Associate Producers — Burbank, CA
The Associate Producer will work closely with the production team in scheduling, resource management, budgeting, and planning. They manage the site production process for assigned projects from pre-production through development, QA, launch, and post-launch updates. The Associate producer is also be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of existing sites helping produce content updates and troubleshooting efforts.
- 2-3 years project management experience in the Internet field, preferably in the entertainment industry
- Experience and knowledge of web site technology, design and production
- Ability to use online traffic tracking tools to report and help interpret data for editorial decision making.
- Ability to use online publishing and content management systems for programming and reviewing web pages.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proactive and able to prioritize projects based on business and promotional goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work closely with other producers artists, content developers, engineers, QA testers, and webmasters on day-to-day production; established people skills
- Ability to create and maintain accurate schedules
- 2 to 4 years experience in website production required; working with childrenâ€šs or branded content preferred
- A college degree or equivalent work experience with website, digital or entertainment production and development
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Brand development very helpful, understanding of (and passion for) the brand extremely helpful
- Self starter with high level of initiative
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with managing external developers and contractors
- Familiarity with project management tools, e.g. Microsoft Project and Visio
- Established presentation skills and familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze and provide solutions to complex technical problems
Email your resume to email@example.com.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.