Consultant Thursdays: The Dark Side Of Freelancing
This paragraph says it all (From Freelance Review):
Let’s face it: freelancing is pretty great. No more dealing with annoying coworkers or shoveling your car out of a snow drift to get to work. What could be better than being your own boss? Well, at times, not being your own boss! As with every job, there are pros and cons that make up your daily list of responsibilities and obligations. Here is a list of the most common problems freelancers face and how to deal with them.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Consultant Thursdays: 10 Things You’ve Heard About Freelancing That Are Actually True
- Consultant Thursdays: Using Freelance Information Architects Vs. User Experience Agencies
- Cool Website Tuesdays: Infragistics’ Quince
- Cooper: How To Create Effective Design Teams
- Onward Search: Research Yourself Into a New UX Job