Always Be Testing: 8 Services For Usability Feedback
I’ve met Dana Oshiro, and she’s a great writer. I’m glad to see she’s written something about UX, especially in an area we give so little attention to.
Over the weekend we had a chance to highlight Graphic.ly – a company that opted to release early (and imperfectly) in exchange for valuable user feedback. As companies look to their peers and audiences to help define product features, there’s a greater need for scalable testing platforms. Here’s a summary of 8 useful services that will help put you on the path to product greatness.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Adam Colson: What An API Product Manager Does
- KA+A: The Path To Great UX
- FrameThink: How Facebook Ships Code
- Cranky Product Manager’s “The High Cost Of Product Line Complexity” Vs. Don Norman’s “Simplicity Is Highly Overrated”
- What’s Your Priority, Kenneth: Prioritizing Features And Focusing On “Need To Have’s”