The Future, And Why Blogs Won’t Die
Twitter, Facebook and the App Store will never, ever kill blogs.
From Say Everything:
Starting a blog continues to require no one else's permission. No App Store approval process sits athwart your path. And anyone with a Web browser can read your work. App Store offerings can tap into some capabilities of Apple's device hardware that a browser can't. But today any decent browser taps us into a teeming multitude of other people's minds. This choice isn't even a close call.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Fast Company: Legendary Design Guru Jony Ive Now Runs Apple Software Design, Too
- Creative Good: The Google Glass Feature No One Is Talking About
- Microsoft: IE To Start Automatic Upgrades
- What You Should Consider When Optimizing Your Site For Laptops
- How Inspired Is Your Brand? Read Apple’s Onboarding Letter