Econsultancy: Checkout Abandonment On The Rise
From Econsultancy: The main reasons why shoppers abandon their shopping cart.
- High shipping costs – 44%
- Not ready to purchase – 41%
- Price checking – 27%
- Price too high – 25%
- Wanted to save products for later – 24%
Of course, providing clear delivery charges on product pages and elsewhere so that customers don’t have to add items to the cart to find out total costs would be one improvement, and it also makes sense for retailers to make it as easy as possible for customers to resume their sessions on subsequent visits.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Cranky Product Manager’s “The High Cost Of Product Line Complexity” Vs. Don Norman’s “Simplicity Is Highly Overrated”
- Forbes: How Apple Listens To Its Customers
- How To Make Friends And Influence Speakers At UX Events
- Customers That Click: Seven Key Questions To Consider When Building A Best Class Website
- QuickTip Sundays: Hulu