Mashable: Why Social Experience Is The Future Of Online Content
User Experience Will Trump Ubiquitous Content
The balance of power within digital media is shifting again, this time to the experience that envelops the content. In the same way that musicians are now making money again by going on tour and entertaining their fans at real events, online content that is packaged as a social experience will be more in line with consumer web use trends than mass-market online content portals.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Jason Putorti: Why Experience And Design Matters More Than Features
- QuickTip Sundays: Online Marketing Summit And Be Extremely Clear What The Website Is About
- Forbes: The Social Enterprise Becomes A Reality
- UX: Designing For The Space Inbetween
- I’m Looking For a Mid To Senior Level Interaction Designer At Jobvite