LukeW: When Are People Sharing?
- At 11am-12pm, 51% of Twitter users are looking at tweets, but only 31% are sending them. At 4pm-5pm, 56% of Twitter users are looking at tweets, but only 39% are sending them.
- On Facebook, weekday usage is pretty steady, however Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET is consistently the busiest period. People are less active on Sunday compared to all other days of the week.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Great Ideas: Using Social Network Accounts For Log In
- The Social Skinny: 100 Social Media, Mobile And Internet Statistics For March 2012
- The Elements Of Community: Just How Many Passive Viewers Are Active Contributors?
- Usability Counts: Most Tweeted Articles On The Blog
- Ryan Carson: Social Media Isn’t a Substitute For Real Community