Jeff Bullas: 10 Reasons Why Ducks Just Don’t Get Social Media
Sometimes, you just can’t make this stuff up:
- It's nearly impossible to type with webbed feet
- Computers just don't like water
- Broadband access isn't available in ponds…yet!
- Frankly, it all seems to be so much hard work maintaining all those updates
- Quacking comes naturally, tweeting is for other birds
- Blogging each night is just too much with ducklings to feed
- Stumbleupon is more to do with a slippery pond
- Delicious sounds like a a good worm treat
- Blogging is just too confusing
- Social media mobile apps for ducks just aren't popular, so no one is developing them
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.