Social Buttons: Same Size Please?
You know what would be nice? If those companies got together to agree on a common size.
The design teams are all within miles of each other — get in a car, and hash it out. I’ll referee. Hell, I’ll supply the booze. We can all meet at Tony Nik’s and do it over a few Macallan’s.
It’s just annoying to have to design around something that’s inconsistent, and the pissing matches of which size is best are just stupid.
This would take like, 5 minutes of my time in Photoshop?
Ryan Sarver, what do you think?
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- When Designing For Browser Size, Remember The Browser Chrome
- Consultant Thursdays: The Forrest Gump Guide To Becoming a Gazillionaire
- Changing Culture: When User Adoption Is Hindered By The Way People Do Things
- Consultant Thursdays: The Dark Side Of Freelancing
- CMS Fridays: At The Very Least, Buy An Associated Press Style Guide