Ellen Beldner: Apps Are Just Little Websites In Cheap Fur Coats
Technically, the only difference between an installed app and a website is that the app has access to more of your device’s hardware. Platonically, from a human-need perspective, they’re the exact same thing: A collection of tools and information that lets you do something.
- It’s a particular garden or destination.
- You have to learn that it exists.
- You have to understand what functionality it offers or what tasks it lets you accomplish.
- You have to know how to navigate to it.
- You have to learn how to use it.
- You have to establish a relationship with it: by downloading, creating an account; paying for it.
- You have to remember it the next time you want to use it.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.