I’m Looking For a Mid To Senior Level Interaction Designer At Jobvite
I’m looking for an Interaction Designer. The pay is good, and you’ll get to work on some pretty cool stuff (manage the Facebook application and some other stuff I can show you if you interview).
Join, and I’ll throw in a George Foreman Grill.
Candidates should have at least 2 to 5 years of successful interaction design experience developing consumer web applications and social platforms. The designer must also enjoy working in an Agile environment; we are constantly iterating and work quickly to stay one step ahead of the development team.
- Translate requirements into concepts and elegant user experience design
- Develop and maintain high-level wireframes and process flows that communicate your design ideas
- Build prototypes to demonstrate and test your recommendations with our customers
- Gauge the usability of new and existing product features and make constructive critiques and, if needed, suggestions for change
- Outstanding portfolio of innovative, solid work
- Extensive experience developing complex web interfaces and a passion for designing compelling user experiences
- 2 to 5 years of experience designing for consumer applications or CRM systems
- Experience designing for social sites and applications
- Experience designing for B2B web applications
- Experience with Omnigraffle, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Ability to mockup ideas in HTML/CSS
- Clear communication, organization, and writing abilities
- Visual Design Skills in the consumer space
Come see why industry analysts call our innovations ‘game changing’ and leading edge companies like Zynga, LinkedIn, Yelp. Twitter, Zappos, TiVo and many more use the Jobvite is revolutionizing the $165B recruitment market; our company received the ‘TiE50 Winner, TopTen Software Startups’ award, and was recognized by Gartner Group as a ‘Cool Vendor.’
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- I’m Looking For An User Experience Designer At Jobvite – Burlingame, CA
- Career Mondays: Lead Experience Architect In Denver, Colorado
- Career Mondays: Senior Visual Designer And Interaction Designer — San Francisco, CA
- Job Posting: Senior Interactive Designer — New York, New York
- Blogography: Visual Designers Are Just As Important As UX Designers