We’ve scheduled this — holding a free workshop for UX Designers to help them build their resume, provide education on how to use social media to engage with great companies, and meet potential employers to learn of opportunities. It would be a short workshop (2 to 3 hours), but after designers would have the tools they needed to get a great job.
What would you like to see?
And of course, there would be a happy hour where any designer could come check out the opportunities.
We’re also going to be looking for speakers for this. Interested?
Comment below with your thoughts.
- Need a Better Job? Attend The Jobvite UX Resume and Portfolio Bootcamp
- Kicker Studio: Design Titles and Levels of Experience
- Startup Weekend Los Angeles Needs Sponsors
- Nadyne Richmond: About Unsolicited Resumes
- Taking The UX Drinking Game Down To San Diego’s UX Speakeasy March 31