Would You Attend a Free Workshop To Get The UX Job You Love?
We’ve scheduled this — holding a free workshop for UX Designers to help them build their resume, provide education on how to use social media to engage with great companies, and meet potential employers to learn of opportunities. It would be a short workshop (2 to 3 hours), but after designers would have the tools they needed to get a great job.
What would you like to see?
And of course, there would be a happy hour where any designer could come check out the opportunities.
We’re also going to be looking for speakers for this. Interested?
Comment below with your thoughts.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Need a Better Job? Attend The Jobvite UX Resume And Portfolio Bootcamp
- Become a Better Designer In Less Than An Hour: Four Ways
- A Great Way To Get Experience As An Interaction Designer? Intern.
- What User Experience Leaders Should Do To Create Local Opportunities
- Kicker Studio: Design Titles And Levels Of Experience