The process of getting a great user experience job that you love isn’t as hard as you would think — you just have to tell your story.
The Jobvite UX Resume and Portfolio Bootcamp on June 19, 2012 in Burlingame, California covers all aspects of getting that UX job you love:
- Using social media to connect with great companies
- Presenting a great resume
- Crafting a portfolio that tells your story
- What to expect during an in person interview
Also covered are questions to ask and what to look for, so you can find the right culture for your skills and career.
As a bonus, we’ll be having a networking happy hour with recruiters from Jobvite customers who are hiring great user experience talent!
- Lynn Teo
Chief Experience Officer, McCann Erickson
- Patrick Neeman
Director of User Experience, Jobvite
- Dylan Campbell
Partner, Highlander Solutions
- Coburn Hawk
Director of User Experience, Magento
More to come! If you’re interested in speaking or are a recruiter, send me an email.
|1:00 pm – 1:30 pm||Registration|
|1:30 pm – 2:00 pm||Welcome and Opening Remarks|
|2:00 pm – 2:45 pm||Resume Revamp: How to Stand Out from the Pack|
|2:45 pm – 3:30 pm||Work by Design: How to Find the Job You Love|
|3:30 pm – 3:45 pm||Break|
|3:45 pm – 4:30 pm||Portfolios Matter: Building the Portfolio to Win the Job|
|4:30 pm – 5:15 pm||Networking Works: Using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for Jobs|
|5:15 pm – 7:00 pm||Happy Hour and Career Fair|
- Usability Counts Resume and Portfolio Bootcamp — November 13, San Francisco, California
- The Last UX Resume Template and Career Guide You’ll Ever Need
- Consultant Thursdays: Top Five Ways To Find Credible Third-Party Recruiters
- UXMas: The UX Portfolio — Telling Your Story
- The Usability Counts UX Resume Template and Career Guide