Usability Counts Resume and Portfolio Bootcamp
$50 (A promocode of BOOTCAMP gets you 50% off for the first 10 registrants). If you’re a student, send me an email — I might need a few volunteers to help.
November 13, 2012 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
425 2nd Street #100
San Francisco, CA
The process of getting a great user experience job that you love isn’t as hard as you would think — you just have to tell your story.
The Usability Counts UX Resume and Portfolio Bootcamp will happen November 13, 2012 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in San Francisco, California. The event covers all aspects of getting that UX job you love:
- Presenting a great resume
- How to properly present your experience
- Crafting a portfolio that tells your story
Also covered are questions to ask and what to look for, so you can find the right culture for your skills and career.
- Need a Better Job? Attend The Jobvite UX Resume and Portfolio Bootcamp
- Taking The UX Drinking Game Down To San Diego’s UX Speakeasy March 31
- UX Drinking Game in San Diego? Sure! At The UX Speakeasy Conference.
- The Last UX Resume Template and Career Guide You’ll Ever Need
- OC Event on 2/23: Mobile as a UX Driver plus How to Get a Great UX Job