Usability Counts Resume and Portfolio Bootcamp — November 13, San Francisco, California
Usability Counts Resume and Portfolio Bootcamp
$50 (A promocode of BOOTCAMP gets you 50% off for the first 10 registrants). If you’re a student, send me an email — I might need a few volunteers to help.
November 13, 2012 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
425 2nd Street #100
San Francisco, CA
The process of getting a great user experience job that you love isn’t as hard as you would think — you just have to tell your story.
The Usability Counts UX Resume and Portfolio Bootcamp will happen November 13, 2012 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in San Francisco, California. The event covers all aspects of getting that UX job you love:
- Presenting a great resume
- How to properly present your experience
- Crafting a portfolio that tells your story
Also covered are questions to ask and what to look for, so you can find the right culture for your skills and career.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Need a Better Job? Attend The Jobvite UX Resume and Portfolio Bootcamp
- SXSW: How To Get A Great Tech (Including UX) Job
- Taking The UX Drinking Game Down To San Diego’s UX Speakeasy March 31
- UX Drinking Game in San Diego? Sure! At The UX Speakeasy Conference.
- The Last UX Resume Template and Career Guide You’ll Ever Need