First World Problems has got you covered.
Here’s the list:
- Safeway is a whole 10 minutes away, but I really need twinkies.
- My house’s mood lighting doesn’t match all of my moods.
- I need to use both of my hands to unplug my $400 cell phone
- Skateboards look cool, but using my legs is strenuous.
- I order too much stuff on Amazon and keep missing deliveries.
- I can’t be fucked to wait in line for the new iPhone 5.
- Shopping around for a shirt that fits me properly would mean I’d have to leave my couch.
- No matter how hard I try, I cannot find a way to share and discover amazing images!
- Excel Functions? I’m still looking for a technical co-founder.
- My social networking sites are too social.
- I just have too many social networks for me to keep track of.
- If I call a cab, I’d have to actually talk to someone, and yellow really clashes with my shoes.
- There are moments when I don’t know what celebrities all my friends are endorsing.
- Not all of my friends know what I think about everything all the time.
- I’m nostalgic for an era before I was born.
- I feel weird not looking at a monitor constantly.
- My friends owe me money, but cash is such a hassle.
- My iPhone alarm goes off right in the best part of my sexy dreams.
- Using keys to open the door to my house is really time consuming.
- Autocomplete doesn’t work for adding new contacts, but typing whole words takes effort.
- Everyone on Reddit is too mean to me.
- I want to blog, but I don’t want to type anything.
- I have $36.
- I need a number to validate my existence.
- I need entertainment, but deciding which link to click is difficult.
- I mentioned I liked conspiracies so now I’m on a treasure hunt across the internet.
- My watch doesn’t have a touchscreen.
First World Problems also has the answers.
- Silly Saturdays: You May Be A Design Redneck If…
- Cool Website Tuesdays: The League Of Movable Type
- A Great Deck: Metric Driven Design
- Forbes: The End of the Engineer
- Service Design for UX Designers