The Official UX Drinking Game Shindig, January 17 — SF, LA, Dallas, London, Washington DC, Tel Aviv
This is the Official UX Drinking Game Shindig for No Reason.
It’s free except for the booze.
This isn’t affiliated at all with anyone, but it’s an excuse to get together. Meet up with other designers and have a drink for all the reasons we need to drink.
Hosted by myself, curator of the UX Drinking Game. The first five attendees in San Francisco that show me they have downloaded the iPhone app will get a free drink. The back area will be reserved. This will probably be one of the last times it’s held in San Francisco — I’m moving to Seattle.
San Francisco, California
Los Angeles, California
Hosted by DUQE
Details coming soon.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Other cities coming soon. Shoot me a note if you’re interested in hosting in your town.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- The Official UX Drinking Game Shindig for UX Week, August 20 in San Francisco, CA
- UX Drinking Game in San Diego? Sure! At The UX Speakeasy Conference.
- Taking The UX Drinking Game Down To San Diego’s UX Speakeasy March 31
- The UX Drinking Game: By The Numbers
- Official UX Drinking Game Shindig for SoCal UX Camp, June 1