Inigral: How High School Students Use Social Media In Their College Search
From Inigral (they product Facebook applications for Colleges). These numbers are important to watch, because college students become heavy consumers of content and social media in a hurry.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Hey You, Get Off My Yard: Why Old People Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Write Book Reviews About Social Networking
- Social Media Explorer: Social Media Customers Are More Valuable Customers
- The UX Drinking Game: By The Numbers
- Jenn Francine: 10 Things You Wanted To Know To Use Social Media, But Your Mom Never Told You
- Ryan Carson: Social Media Isn’t a Substitute For Real Community