Consultant Thursdays: 72 Questions To Ask New Web Design Clients
Building a website is easy, right?
Uh, no. Most clients are prepared to really handle a website, and don’t limit themselves to what they are capable of within a budget.
Here’s the first 10 of 72 questions to ask web clients from bonfx.
- How does your company handle email?
- Do you need any password protected areas?
- Do you have the Pantone numbers for your current company colors?
- Did you take a look at our portfolio?
- What is your time frame?
- Is this a brochure site, or a blog?
- Who is your audience?
- Do you have any specifications?
- What are the website addresses of your competitors?
- How many other companies have you talked to?
Read the complete list here.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Customers That Click: Seven Key Questions To Consider When Building A Best Class Website
- Five Approaches To Creating Lightweight Personas
- QuickTip Sundays: 24 Hour Fitness
- Flexible Web Forms: A Little Bit Of Code Goes A Long Way
- You Want People To Visit Your Site? How About Giving Them Something To Read.