Career Mondays: Senior Level Front End Developer In Los Angeles, California
I’ve been receiving inquiries about posting jobs here. Because of this, I’ll be posting new opportunities every Monday. Some of them aren’t pure User Experience, but they do have some kind of User Experience or SharePoint slant to them. If you see anything here, or are looking for a job, send me your resume at email@example.com. Recruiters, also send along a note, I’d like to offer the blog as another channel.
Senior Level Front End Developer, Southern California
A stable financial services company is looking for a Senior Level Front End Developer with three years experience to join their web applications development team. The company provides financial advice and tools to their customers, and is well positioned to survive to current downturn in the financial market. They may consider the right candidate if they have experience in a J2EE environment and are looking to expand their skill set.
The position is full time.
- Rich Internet Application (RIA) development experience, preferably with AJAX, Flex or Flash
- Experience with Java Server Plages
- Experience with Actionscript 2 and Actionscript 3
- Advanced HTML, CSS and CSS-P skills
- Java Experience
- Experience with web analytics platforms like Omniture
- Experience with content management systems
- Good communication skills
- Advanced technical leadership and mentoring capabilities
- Well versed at working with User Experience teams and processes
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Proven track record of delivering innovative solutions
- Full time: Depending on experience
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.