Career Mondays: SharePoint Information Architect
If interested, send your resume to email@example.com.
An international specialty technology company is looking for an on-site full time Information Architect with at least two years of experience designing SharePoint (MOSS) Solutions to champion its SharePoint internet among the employees of the company. This position will ensure the proper governance structures are in place to define the administration, maintenance, and support of content through the information lifecycle. The Information Architect will work closely with business users and the Solutions Architect to develop business requirements for more complex team site applications.
- Working within a cross-company team, define the organization, presentation, and navigation of content for the intranet site.
- Conduct one-on-one and group training for team sites. Working with individual departments to establish their team site. Work with business users and Solutions Architects to develop more complex solutions.
- Conduct group training for my sites. Develop workshops to help users establish their my sites.
- Develop and implement the governance and guidelines for how Sharepoint is utilized (content publishing, information security, archiving of content) along with the roles and responsibilities.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Two years experience as a Sharepoint Information Architect.
- Three years of experience managing projects with documented business benefits by leveraging collaboration technologies.
- Four-year college degree, preferably in computer science or software engineering, or equivalent level of experience.
- Must be a self starter with good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work with both technical and non-technical employees.
- Must be detail oriented, creativity, experience working with multi-disiplinary teams.
- Ability to understand business requirements, analyze business processes and develop technical solutions to support the enterprise
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- CMS Fridays: Showing Progress And Managing Content In A SharePoint Implementation
- CMS Fridays: Site Maps Vs. Meta Data Information Architecture
- Career Mondays: Senior Level Front End Developer In Los Angeles, California
- Why Usability Counts
- CMS Fridays: More About Them, What The Sales Person Won’t Tell The Client, And Vice Versa