Career Mondays: Lead Experience Architect In Denver, Colorado
If interested, send your resume to email@example.com.
A company located in Denver, Colorado are looking for a senior level Lead Experience Architect with strong interests and capabilities in the rapid development of Rich Internet Applications. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- Gather business requirements, user needs, and visual requirements
- Facilitate key client workshops to solicit feedback and generate consensus
- Guide clients through key design engagements
- Brainstorm best practices and innovation
- Design interaction design diagrams and interface wireframes
- Help define the user model and user interface for new applications
- Develop storyboards and prototypes to communicate UX and design ideas
- Analyze functional and performance requirements to maintain design architectures
- Lead a small team of professional UX Designers
- Strong client-facing presentation and communication skills
Required experience and skills
- 8 or more years of user interface design experience focused around
visual design for software applications, web, mobile devices, CD-ROMs, or
- 5 or more years as a User Experience lead
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with user interface design patterns, visual design elements, web technologies, and development methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable applications
- Experience with SaaS platform UI design
- Strong knowledge of MS and Adobe Suite software
- Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related field (BS or MS in Computer Science or related field a big plus).
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
- Experience with activities and deliverables associated with user centered design, SDLC, and functional requirements gathering.
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and teamwork skills.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.