Want To See A Microsoft Surface? Live In Los Angeles? Go To This Event June 22 In Irvine, CA
The Los Angeles Chapter of the Usability Professionals Association (I think I’m still a Vice President or something) is hosting an event with Microsoft showing of Microsoft Surface, Windows 7, and other nifty multi-touch devices.
The event is June 22 at 6:30 p.m. Register for the event at Event Brite. It’s free.
The address is:
Irvine Microsoft Center
3 Park Plaza, Suite 1600
Irvine, CA, 92614
Please join User Experience Los Angeles at LinkedIn and add yourself to the reservation list.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- The Official UX Drinking Game Shindig For UX Week, August 20 In San Francisco, CA
- Twitter Updates, LinkedIn Updates And More
- Agile And UX: July 8, 2009 In Los Angeles, CA
- More On Dead Media: Orange County Register To Outsource Copy Editing To India
- From Application To Portfolio At SoCal UX Camp, Saturday June 1