Career Mondays: Interactive Producer — Pasadena, CA
This is a full-time position based in Pasadena, CA. We are in need of a mid to senior-level interactive producer. This person should be able to lead projects from conception to completion, self-manage and work in a fast-paced environment. If you enjoy working in small teams, helping to build process and working for clients that make a difference in the world, this job is for you.
The Online Producer will work on projects including large-scale websites, small sites, banner + email programs and large-scale, integrated direct marketing campaigns.
- Helps scope and manage all client (proposals, statements of work, deliverables, timelines, status, budgets, etc)
- Act as primary internal contact to client services teams
- Coordinate integration and hand-off between creative team, offline project managers and client services
- Schedule and manage project development, overseeing full development cycle and site launch, overseeing information architecture, creative personnel, tech and QA stages; and managing status and resourcing reports
- Managing schedules and route approvals and requests to internal agency groups as well as assist in implementing calendars and light QA/Online testing.
- In this role you will be working closely with Supervisor, Account Directors, Creative Teams, Project Managers, Developers, Vendors, and IT Staff.
- The ideal candidate must have strong commons sense and prior experience (2 to 5 years) working with the Internet, new media production, or related experience.
- Must have the ability to delegate tasks and lead a team, along with providing quick solutions to both team and client.
- An in depth understanding of project financials – estimated budgets, costs, actual hours, etc. – and the ability to track and reconcile.
- Thorough understanding of managing web capabilities/technologies and production processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with effective meeting facilitation skills.
- Ability to work within deadlines, ensuring timely, cost-effective delivery and client satisfaction.
- Self starter who works as well independently as they do as part of a team.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office, a solid knowledge of Microsoft Project Scheduling, Browsers, Visio and Operating Systems are a must.
- Must be able to work overtime when required.
- Must understand how HTML, CSS, (.Net or PHP) works in order to effectively project manage.
- Knowledge of localization, experience with e-commerce sites and working with external developers and HTML is a plus!
Salary is in the 65 to 80K range DOE and freelance rate is commiserate with fulltime salary.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.