Career Mondays: Web Product Manager – Los Angeles, California
If you are interested, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lead the design of our new web site
- Create an amazing user experience for our members
- Optimize Conversion from Visitors to Consumers
- Team work within the company to strategize and implement an ever improving experience.
- Lead the creation of our Product Requirement Documents
- Team with the Engineers in the web team to create a productive and friendly work environment
- Team work with the entire company and our community to identify new needs and get feedback on existing features
- 4+ Years as a Web Product Manager focused on Conversion to paying customers in B2C websites
- 4+ Years of experience building dynamic, customizable and personalizable web sites
- 4+ Years of practical experience of web optimization of conversion based on metrics, AB testing and other such techniques
- Excellent understanding of Web Engineering
- Excellent understanding of Web Marketing
- Successful track record of driving the successful completion multiple cycles of optimization of conversion of traffic from non-paying to paying in a B2C environment
- BS/MS in Marketing or MBA
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.