Consultant Thursdays: 72 Questions to Ask New Web Design Clients
Building a website is easy, right?
Uh, no. Most clients are prepared to really handle a website, and don’t limit themselves to what they are capable of within a budget.
Here’s the first 10 of 72 questions to ask web clients from bonfx.
- How does your company handle email?
- Do you need any password protected areas?
- Do you have the Pantone numbers for your current company colors?
- Did you take a look at our portfolio?
- What is your time frame?
- Is this a brochure site, or a blog?
- Who is your audience?
- Do you have any specifications?
- What are the website addresses of your competitors?
- How many other companies have you talked to?
Read the complete list here.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.