PaidContent.org: The Anti-Web Movement Is Gathering Pace
The very way that we present content on the web is being reshaped by tablets and ye olde linear newsprint that they seek to mimic. Just look at how Safari's new Reader feature "removes annoying ads and other visual distractions" (ie. all the things the web's good at, the very things publishers have placed on their page deliberately), paring articles down to their intrinsic text core. It's like printing off the web as a PDF.
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Writing For The Web: Write Less, Write Concise, Write Inverted
- Business Insider: This 26-Year-Old Is Making Millions Cutting Out Traditional Publishers With Amazon Kindle
- Show Me The Money: Better Page Design And Ad Placement Can Hike Your PayDay
- Jon Phillips: UX Lessons Learned From Offline Experiences
- Cranky Product Manager’s “The High Cost Of Product Line Complexity” Vs. Don Norman’s “Simplicity Is Highly Overrated”