I’m Looking For An User Experience Designer At Jobvite – Burlingame, CA
The Job Description
Have you read Linked? Do you get excited whenever Twitter releases a new feature? Do you use Facebook and LinkedIn for professional purposes? Do you enjoy creating social products? Do you enjoy working in an iterative, collaborative environment?
If the answers are yes and you want to change the world for jobseekers, you need to join the Jobvite Product Team.
Jobvite is looking for a Contract Interaction Designer who can improve our already groundbreaking products within the recruitment market. You must be excited about the user experience process, and love collaborating with Product Managers to build bleeding edge products in the social recruiting space. You must also understand Facebook, Twitter and the social ecosystem, and can bring that vision for next generation social product to Jobvite. You must love talking to recruiters, collaborating on product ideas, working with developers to create great user experiences.
You get extra credit points if you like designing the product in wireframes and can complete visual designs in production level comps!
Candidates should have at least 5 years of successful interaction design experience developing consumer web applications, with experience integrating with social platforms. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with Product Managers to create well-designed solutions. Experience working with Agile; we are constantly iterating and work fast to stay one step ahead of the development team.
- Translate requirements into concepts and elegant user experience design
- Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use, improving and optimizing the user experience
- Develop and maintain high-level wireframes and navigation maps that communicate your design ideas
- Build prototypes to demonstrate and test your recommendations
- Gauge the usability of new and existing product features and make constructive critiques and, if needed, suggestions for change
- Outstanding portfolio of proven, innovative, solid work
- Extensive experience developing complex web application interfaces and a passion for designing compelling, user experiences
- 2 to 5 years of experience designing for applications/systems
- Demonstrated experience in creating various prototype methods and knowledge of best practices
- Clear communication, organization, and writing abilities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, and communicate timelines
- Experience designing for social sites and applications
- Experience designing for B2B web applications
- Experience with Omnigraffle, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Ability to mockup ideas in HTML/CSS
- Visual Design Skills in the consumer space
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.