Job Posting: Senior Interactive Designer — New York, New York
Here’s a job posting that a friend contacted me about (Lingo and Actionscript probably aren’t strict requirements). Ping me if you’re interested.
Also, ping me if you’re a visual designer or user experience designer in Los Angeles, San Francisco or New York. Recruiter friends of mine have 10 jobs open. Send me an email at email@example.com.
The Senior Interactive Designer is responsible for developing impactful design options and user interfaces in multiple platforms, including the development of prototypes, selling these ideas internally and to clients, and guiding the execution of these ideas across digital media.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphics Design preferred or equivalent creative art background with programming capabilities, and 5+ years as an interactive designer in a professional environment
- Strong working knowledge of web graphic design, mobile design, data visualization skills. Confidence with key software applications needed to prototype ideas (i.e. Flash, After Effects, etc.)
- Must also know HTML/DHTML/CSS, Actionscript, Lingo and other related programs, and have familiarity with backend website application development
- Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints
- Good leadership skills and team orientation
- Detail oriented with solid organizational skills and have excellent oral and written communication skills
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Career Mondays: Senior Level Front End Developer In Los Angeles, California
- Career Mondays: Senior Java Mobile Engineer In Los Angeles, California
- Career Mondays: Flex Developer In Los Angeles, California
- I’m Looking For a Mid To Senior Level Interaction Designer At Jobvite
- Design Staff: Does Your Startup Need a Designer Co-Founder?