I’m a print guy, and I’ve always felt that typography, because of the limited nature of what you could use, was actually harder and more valuable on the web. One of the favorite blogs, i love typography, agrees, and they published a great entry of some examples of effective web typography and design.
- UX Movement: 6 Tips to Help You Build a Great Web Application
- Want To Get Started As An Information Architect? These Are Last Books You Will Ever Need.
- The Top Six Tips on How to Be a Great Web Designer
- 10 Usability Nightmares You Should Be Aware Of
- Paradigm Shift: Chicago Tribune Goes Magazine/Web Design Style