UX Portfolios: How To Tell Your Story
How to build a great user experience design portfolio and tell stories that get you hired. By Troy Parke and Patrick Neeman, presented at the Seattle Information Architecture & User Experience Meetup December 10, 2013.
Thank you Misty Melissa Weaver for inviting us!
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- OC Event On 2/23: Mobile As a UX Driver Plus How To Get a Great UX Job
- The UX Portfolio: Telling Your Story
- Need a Better Job? Attend The Jobvite UX Resume And Portfolio Bootcamp
- Product Talk: User Stories Are Better Than PRDs
- You Want People To Visit Your Site? How About Giving Them Something To Read.