Is There A Revenue Stream You’re Missing?
From Signal Vs. Noise:
There's more than one way to skin the revenue cat:
- If you sell web software, you can also write a book. Or put on a conference.
- If you're a design firm, you can also sell jewel case packaging. Or start an ad network.
- If you're a site that collects funny videos, you can also sell tee shirts.
- If you're a popular local blog, you can operate a flea market.
- If you're a computer company, you can reinvent the music business.
Your self-imposed limitations on how to make money are often just that: self-imposed. Seek out other routes to your destination.
Great post. Sometimes we miss the obvious (and not-so-obvious).
$99 Tough Love Resume and Portfolio Review
Tough love. Great Advice. Receive an one hour portfolio review and career coaching session online, or in person if you're in Seattle.
Other Posts On Usability Counts
- Why The IPod Rocks, And Why Apple Is Going To Be Rich
- Consultant Thursdays: Why Is It So Hard To Get Traffic To My Blog?
- Masters Of The Obvious: AdWeek Points Out Good User Experience Is A Reflection Of The Brand
- Cool Website Tuesdays: Heavy Little Objects
- UX Magazine: Designing The Right Team For UX